Saturday, January 7, 2012

Woody's welcome

Woody went to his new home yesterday. The pictures tell the story; there's not really much I can add.


Getting ready to leave.
My parting shot with the little guy.
Ready to play, ready for anything, ready for his life.







Woody with his new boy and his new mom.  Dad is there too.
Great folks, this is their third VGSR adopted dog.



And this video shows Woody with his new big brother, Rommel.
He finally has a big dog friend who will play with him.

5 comments:

Maryo said...

Wow, that puppy sure did grow! I bet you are missing him even though you have gotten your shoes back.

Maryo said...

Wow, that puppy sure did grow! I bet you are missing him even though you have gotten your shoes back.

Risa said...

Awww...I love happy endings. Just think how big Woody will be at the reunion next fall.

BudsBuddy said...

Woody and Laila put you through hell, but I hope you now feel it was worth it! It looks like Woody and the little boy are ready to have a great time growing up together.

Lindsay said...

That picture of you and Woody is SOOOO cute! He's gotten so big, but still such a fluff!