Saturday, August 11, 2012

Dog beds


Gigi is a heavy sleep and is never the first to wake up
or get up in the mornings.  She is no guard dog.

Trooper's favorite dog bed is me.

























There are generally four dog beds in the bedroom at night, and usually three or four dogs.  However, the dog beds are rarely fully occupied.  I obviously don't adhere to the "don't let the dog sleep in bed" school of thought.  If you don't want your dog in bed with you, that's fine, but if I had a bed big enough, they'd all be in there.  Dogs are pack animals and so are people.



Clay was out of town this past week, so Gigi made herself
comfortable in a nest of pillows in his spot.

Freshly made bed with clean sheets.
This is the scene I was presented with when
I came to bed last night.  Clearly staking
a claim to my spot in the bed.

 

















3 comments:

Julie Garrou said...

**warm smile inside**

Anonymous said...

I love sleeping with my two dogs! It's such a good feeling to know they are next to you!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't anybody snore?