Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dog wash


I took Gigi, Cabell, and Zachary to a fund raiser dog wash today benefitting the Companion Animal Fund (CAF).  They have done a lot for rescue groups in this area and I wanted to show some support, and I also wanted to get some of my dogs cleaned up. 


Cabell is the most cooperative dog.  He will let a woman do anything to him, he didn't even try to get away from the water like he does when I try to bathe him here at home.



Zachary is never all that attentive to me (he's Clay's dog), but he sure was there today because Clay wasn't around, he didn't know what was happening, and  he wanted to make sure I didn't try to leave without him. 

He was good about it all, though, and came home a cleaner dog.














Gigi was scared but I stayed with her, and her coat makes bathing her a very quick process.  She doesn't shed like the hairier boys but she sure does pick up a lot of dirt and dust out in the dog yard.  She was shiny and sparkly when it was over, and she got a pretty yellow bandana.





Back home, big smile, getting checked
over by Trooper and Bremo

No comments: