Sunday, August 19, 2012

Possible adoption(s)?






























Saturday afternoon I drove Cooper up to meet a family who lives near Culpeper.  Great folks, great home, and they seemed very interested.  They wanted to think about it, so we will see what happens.  If this doesn't happen I've had another inquiry and will just put him on the web and post him with the lab rescue group.  I have to believe that someone will be seriously interested in this great dog. 




Sunday I drove to Front Royal to a VGSR adoption event, taking Hank, Lana, and Highland.  Another VGSR foster/volunteer came to meet Highland and she went home with him.  If all goes well this week, I expect he will have a new home.  

He was really good today, much less stressed than last week.  He rolled over and gave belly to several people, which I really didn't expect today.  I have purposefully not posted him on the VGSR website yet because I know he will generate a lot of inquiries that I won't be able to answer.   Just posting him here on my blog has generated some interest and will probably result in an adoption.

Hank and Lana were cute and adorable today, as always.  And today, as always, they had no interest.  Patience is a virtue, it's just not one of mine.  I've really no choice but to be patient, and fortunately these guys are fun, easy fosters.   






















No comments: