Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday in the shade

Cooper
Lana and Gigi
Sunday was a pretty decent day around here.  It was hot but not beastly hot, and there was a decent breeze for much of the day.  I spent several hours working outdoors, which I really needed to do.  I'm not sure what I did in all that time, but I was busy and this evening I certainly feel that I was working outside for much of the day.  I took Cooper, Hank, and Lana out to the pasture, and Gigi came out with them as well.  She's younger than my other dogs, likes to play outside, and none of our other dogs seem to play with her much.  She's fine with the fosters and they were active, which she enjoyed. 

It was hot enough that after a good run they were pretty happy to settle down in the shade of the trees out in the pasture for a photo opportunity or two.



Hank, Lana, and Cooper

Gigi, Hank, and Lana
(I like this picture.)













Lana, Hank, Cooper, and Gigi



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to see happy dogs at play