Monday, March 17, 2014

Six Snowy Miles

We didn't get that much snow. The roads were clear by morning but I was working so Sparky and I didn't get out until mid-afternoon. We had the trails to ourselves, and it was virgin snow for most of the route. Only on one section of the trail did we see tracks of a runner and a dog who must have come through ahead of us.

 The snow slowed our pace a bit, but we still logged about six miles. Sparky doesn't mind the snow, he's just happy to get out and go.

Sparky expressing how many of us
feel about this latest bit of winter.
 I swear that the dog doesn't entirely trust my navigation skills, however. He gives me a lot of looks like he thinks I don't know where we are going. I need to show him my Eagle Scout badge someday and see if that will convince him.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sparky is such a handsome and happy looking boy!