Monday, August 16, 2021

Acceleration

Once the puppies got outside as they did this past weekend, it seems that everything is accelerating. They are getting more, getting faster, and stronger at what seems is a faster and faster pace. I've finally switched to a larger water bowl inside because it was constantly empty. They started tearing up the flooring this afternoon because they should have had a third outing that they didn't get until evening. I thought the bag of food I bought Saturday morning would last until they leave, now I'm not sure it will last the week. 

They are little monsters, but they are more adorable than ever.


This is a "door opening" video. I made a lot of these with Della's 12-pack.
There's only six of these guys but it's still fun to see them spill out the door.















Della and Serena wait, with varying degrees of patience, until it's their turn to go out and play.


Max under a cloudy sky. The rain missed us today and that was fine.

Hugo and I got in some disc throws and pasture running.


Evening with the puppies, playtime before bedtime.

No comments: