Sunday, August 1, 2021

Nemo

Nemo was adopted a week ago today. I've been remiss in failing to mention Nemo's adoption, but it's mostly because I failed to take more than one picture that day. The adopters are a very nice couple with shepherd experience and they liked him. He was needing someone to attach to very badly because he was really trying to convince me that I was his human. It may have taken him a little while, but I expect he is well on the way to transferring that bond to them.

This first picture is the only picture I took of Nemo that day. The rest of a sort of "best of Nemo" retrospective. 

My parting benediction for all adoptees is borrowed from John Irving's "The Cider House Rules":

Nemo has found a new home. We should be very happy for Nemo. Good night, Nemo.









No comments: