Friday, August 26, 2022

Adelaide's outing

I did some re-arranging of dogs today because we are going away for the weekend, well, just Saturday night. The English Setter girls got adopted. I put Paisley out in Daneland with Olivia to avoid any conflicts with my girls when I'm away. Adelaide moved indoors to work on her house manners today and then she'll be staying back at Green Dogs for the weekend. This evening we took Adelaide to Decipher Brewery for her first public outing and first brewery experience.

Her tail was tucked and she was a bit freaked out by it all, but she handled it very well. There was quite a good crowd there tonight and of course lots of people wanted to meet her. She was a bit reserved but she was good with everyone and soon took an interest in people coming and going. She allowed everyone to pet her who wanted to, including a couple of children. 

Everyone loved her, of course, and it was a good experience for her even if it was more people than she's ever seen in one place at one time. I forgot to bring the treats inside to have people pass out to her, but I gave her a few bites of my dinner and she enjoyed that. 

It was a good day for Adelaide but an even better day for the setters, Charlotte and Lilibet. They were both adopted, together, by a woman who is just crazy about them. I think they will be well spoiled girls and I'm very happy that we could keep these two together.
















Charlotte and Lilibet in their new home, happy together.


No comments: