Sunday, August 7, 2022

The Setters

The two girls are quite content out in the air conditioned puppy palace and I think that's where they will stay even though they don't have puppies. I let them outside into half of Daneland during the day and give the air conditioners a break. I went out to put them back in this evening and took some pictures. 

They are very happy to be together again and are just very happy dogs. 

That's Charlotte on the left and Lilibet on the right, sharing an elevated dog bed.
I may put a second bed in there, but I suspect they will continue to sleep together.

Their half masks are on opposite sides of their faces.

Charlotte is calmer one, Lilibet is a bundle of energy.

Synchronized tail wagging

Lilibet is mostly white, while Charlotte has the speckled coat.











This is a flower that fell off one of the begonias, so I just let it float in a shallow bird bath.
I love the yellow and orange color combination. 



No comments: