Saturday, November 10, 2012

The gang's all here

Carbon is going to his new foster home this afternoon.
 
The inimitable Lana
Saturday morning broke clear, crisp, and cool.  A perfect morning for dog play, but too cold for the thin-skinned Gigi and a couple of our seniors.  I hustled the household dogs out to the dog yard to do their business but then brought them back in and let the gang of fosters out of the shed to play in the dog yard this morning.  Trooper stayed to play with them.

The pictures were taken with my new (hand-me-down) iPhone.  Clay just got the new one and gave me his older one.  Camera shopping has proven to be a bit daunting, so this will do for now.




Morning is time for group play and group piss.
Front to rear:  Riley, Lana, Carbon, Trooper, Hank

Riley's play is kind of rough, Trooper occasionally tells her
to back it off, and she does.  I think her social skills will
 improve, they already have.


Hank with a rope toy, trying to get Carbon
to play with it with him.


Hank and Lana, the dynamic duo


I had been concerned about Riley's failure
to gain weight.  Checking the medical records I
learned that she had never been wormed.  I gave her
Panacure for 5 days and now I think she's beginning to gain.


Trooper and Riley, running after and running over Hank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a canon G. CAMERA,