Sunday, November 11, 2012

Turnover

Lana the lap dog.
This is one picture of me that I don't hate,
mostly because I'm covered in dog.
I should feel better than I do after moving three dogs this weekend, but people stressors, too much caffeine, and not enough sleep have left me feeling rather wired and tense.  Some good things happened though.  The young black shepherd, Carbon, that I delivered on Saturday seems to be doing well in his new foster home.


Sunday was an adoption event in Gainesville.  Rocky went to another volunteer and I'm hopeful he will be adopting him. 


Odie went to another foster home that has a good record with older dogs. 


Remember Bastian?  He went to another foster home last weekend and went to an adopter today.  Babe, the white shepherd, is doing well in West Virginia.


The person interested in Hank met us in Gainesville today and spent quite a bit of time with Hank and wants to give him a try.  That was probably the best news of the entire weekend.


A former foster rottweiler, Radix, came to Gainesville for a visit.  He looks great, awesome coat, great weight, and very happy. 


The new old girl who has been nameless will be called Aja.  I'll get her to the vet this coming week.  Right now I have a headache and I'm going to bed.



Hank had a good time, as always. 
He slept soundly on the drive home.


Radix looked so good and so happy.



 




Rocky, all around great dog.
Odie, on the left, leaving the adoption event with his new foster family.



1 comment:

BudsBuddy said...

Sounds like a good day all around. I'm especially happy for Hank and hope he has finally found his forever home. Hope you are feeling better after a good night's sleep!