Monday, October 7, 2019

Duvel and Disney

Duvel spent the day with us while both of his parents were at work. He has grown, but he's still cute and sweet. I kept him with Disney for much of the day hoping that they would play. She's about 9 months old but still quite playful. They got acquainted but I'm not sure they did much playing. Duvel plays with his friend Chester at home and he wasn't sure he needed another friend. I'm quite like that myself, Duvel. Maybe they will play together the next time Duvel visits.

In addition to Disney, he met all the indoor gang, Maya, Trooper, Serena, and of course his mother, Della. Della wasn't quite as protective this time, she actually allowed the other dogs to be around him.

After Duvel went home, I took Disney out for a walk with Maya at Pleasant Grove. It was her first leashed walk and she wasn't too bad, although she did more crossing from side to side than Maya and I like. She seemed to enjoy it anyway, as did Maya, and I needed it.






So many spots.

I love this look, he's reaching with his nose.

Meeting Disney

Disney tried, but she wasn't Chester.

Duvel did a bit of submissive urination when
he met Trooper, but it wasn't necessary.

Della and Serena playing

Serena, Maya, Disney, and Duvel at the top of the stairs.

Maya and Disney on the walk.




Disney is very slender, almost two dimensional.

Maya has taught many fosters how to hike.

I'm not sure why this doesn't erupt into a huge girl fight every night.

No comments: