Sunday, October 27, 2019

Some Recent Walks

It's a rainy Sunday morning so I thought I'd share some pics from recent walks.

Sometimes I take Maya out alone. We both like
that on occasion.

This was back a week or so. Jan and
Paul with Duvel and Chester
walking with me and Maya.


Chester is a very sweet boy.

Duvel is very sweet too.
The river has been so low this year.

Maya and Trooper and I did 2.6 miles on
Saturday. It was a beautiful day.

It was a little too far for Trooper, but he enjoyed it.


We encountered an off-leash dog at one point. I pulled back suddenly to turn back and Trooper
stumbled and fell. Maya immediately jumped between him and the on-coming dog to protect
him when he was vulnerable. Very proud of her. Fortunately the off-leash dog did return to
the owner when she called so we did not have an incident.

I did a second walk yesterday with Della
and Serena.

What are these?


The fawn color isn't as striking perhaps, but Serena has a
beautiful form.
Della is pretty good on the walks, it's
Serena who pulls hard.























1 comment:

Keri said...

That plant looks like Coralberry to me: https://www.inaturalist.org/taxa/128838-Symphoricarpos-orbiculatus/browse_photos