Saturday, April 25, 2020

Sadie and Leo go home

Sadie has actually been in her new home for the past week, but we made it official today. Her adopter is the prior adopter of Mercedes, another senior female a couple years ago. I love all people who adopt, but people who adopt seniors are special people.

Sadie is happy, and she's working out well in her new home. This week it was learned that she's very scared of thunderstorms. I had a Thundershirt that someone had given me and I sent it along with Sadie today. I hope it will help. She's in good hands and a happy home where she will bring as much happiness as she receives. It's a good match.









Leo's home was decided last week when the adopters drove up for a visit with him along with their female shepherd, Maya, but he just went home today following his neuter surgery on Tuesday. He's been very bored around here this week because I wouldn't let him outside to romp and play. I knew he'll be getting plenty of that in his new home so the best thing I could do was keep him quiet this week to heal.

I think Leo's home is also a very good match for his needs -- a young couple with time and interest in training, and another young dog to play with and teach him the ways of the world. I've already heard that he's home and settling into his new life.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love happy endings. You can add Sadie and Leo to the cosmic list of lucky doggies.

Byron's Mom said...

Love these kind of pupdates! So happy for both Sadie and Leo!!