Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Spring Things

Leo and Della
I started last weekend and have been working the past few days on setting up my container garden for this year. It rained yesterday, however, and things were still pretty wet today, so I took a break from the yard work and went back to the trails for a four mile hike with Della and Leo. They did more pulling than usual it seemed, maybe because they hadn't been out in a couple days. Here's a few pictures from the walk and of the new garden spots. Just imagine all those flower puts full and overflowing with lush green and brightly colored flowers. Spring is the time for imagination.
There were some breaks in the clouds and some blue sky
late this afternoon when we were out on the trails.
I always love to see the redbuds in bloom.


This is the round bed in the center of the driveway. No room
for dogs to lay in the dirt any more, it is full. It is going to be
a very bright spot full of color in another month or two.

Serena and Della sharing a crate in my office.

This was the end of the last iteration of my container garden
from two years ago. This is the only part of it I retained,
mostly because I did not want to move those heavy stones.
This is what happens if you don't close the
door when you go to bathroom.
This is the big round bed out in the front yard. I haven't
planted anything in it for several years. It now has containers.


Leo and Della again
Maya and Trooper on the big beds in the kitchen.









No comments: