Monday, October 25, 2021

More puppy play

I figure no one is going to object to more puppy pictures. They are only here for a short while, so we might as well make the most of it while we have them.

There's a couple new toys, but what I really want is a ramp or something they can climb on, still compact enough for inside. Might need to visit thrift stores again this weekend.

They had their first meal of full sized kibble today, not ground up in the blender. I did add water to soften it though. It slowed them done, which is good. The final meal of the day was less frenzied than the prior three, but they still ate it all. Mostly this is good for me; it makes less mess, and I can clear a few things off my kitchen counter. I need to pick up a piece of gutter to use as a feeding trough outside like I had for the 12 pack. 

I like suspended toys because they don't get covered in poop.



Yesterday Elliott was pushing around a small plastic water bottle. Today I tossed 
in an empty two liter bottle and he went for it immediately.

Of course he had to share with one of his many sisters.




Susan B. looking particularly cute.

An early stage of the puppy pile assembly.

Now everyone is on the bed, considering their positions.

Sojo is barely visible. She's the black spot just left of center, 
almost entirely covered by the others.

The merle girl that had been in the front has now climbed on top.

And now they are settled in for a nap.




1 comment:

Cynthia Maxwell Curtin said...

So adorable! Thank you for sharing!