Saturday, October 2, 2021

Two short videos

I logged into TikTok the day Trump started talking about trying to shut it down because kids had reserved all the tickets to one of his hate-fest rallies leaving him with a pathetic crowd and a lot of empty seats. I figured that the app must have something going for it. 

I have followed a wildlife rehabber who had an orphaned beaver living in her home. He was freaking adorable, and very destructive. He has since returned to the wild as was the goal, but I was sorry to see his videos come to an end. There are also a lot of recipes and cooking videos to be found and I've made a few of them. There's a lot of really cute dogs with voiceovers, some of which are hilarious - @hi.this.is.tatum makes a lot of sounds that other creators use with videos of their own dogs. 

I have never made any myself, until today, using sound (audio) borrowed from others. The last two are pretty much the same.










https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utXPq56Kdlw&ab_channel=BrentJacques
This one is pretty much the same as the one above except it's got adorable footage of Sojo.


No comments: