Thursday, October 21, 2021

Over the wall

The pups are just on the verge of being able to scramble over the barrier wall with ease. I have gone out there and found one who made it over the wall on a couple of occasions, but it probably happened more or less by accident, when standing on a few of her siblings.

I had hoped to do it today but I ran out of day, so tomorrow may be the day I take down the barrier wall, rearrange the space again, and move Allison to the house. I think she's ready as it seems that she's pretty much cut them off from nursing. 







Allison puts her front legs over the wall so she can reach their food bowl,
but she doesn't venture in there very far because she gets mobbed.

Sojo, over 5 lbs. now. Everyone has a fat belly again.


Dolly, Elliott, and Ruth




No comments: