Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Fun Day

Sunday was a beautiful fall day - clear blue sky, cool temps but nice in the sun, just the way I like it. It was a busy day around here too. Erika and family arrived for puppy socialization lessons. We had an afternoon pasture run. Berta and Mary came out late afternoon for more puppy time. 

Della played the role of host and puppy guardian all day. She is one tired farm dog this evening.

Quite a few of these photos are Erika's, including a couple of me that I don't hate.

Della hopped up into the back of Kevin's pickup and Erika got this pic with some beautiful 
fall color in the background.

Me holding Ruth.

Zoey and Rosa were in this position for much of the time they were here.

The Proctor clam arrived bearing gifts, including this blue tire that Elliott is holding.

Apparently the key to keeping children sitting down is to give them a puppy to hold.

Jamie holding Elliott.

Dolly

Feeding time. I bought a feeding trough but haven't set it up yet.


A picture of me that I don't hate, with mask and puppy (Ruth).

Elliott with a dirty face.

Kevin talking to Elliott.

Finn holding Dolly. Cool hair, Finn.

This is Susan B. with a new rope toy.

Some pasture time with the big dogs, Rufus and Hugo here.



Sweet Serena

Rufus, Hugo, and Allison



Rufus



Allison loved getting out to run.


Della took up a position just outside Daneland and was prepared to defend
it against any and all threats.



If I call them, this group of pups will follow me in a walk around Daneland.
I don't mind this at all.




3 comments:

Byron's Mom said...

Wow they have grown so much! Love all these pics!

Anonymous said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing a bunch of happy, health, socialized puppies. And big dogs too.

Bud's buddy said...

You are the Pied Piper of Puppies!