Monday, June 6, 2022

Puppy visitors

The puppies had two sets of visitors today, three if you count Kilo, but he's really more family than visitor to the puppies at this point.

The first was Della. She has declined my invitations to come in with the pups until now, but this morning she accepted and came on in. They were happy to see her, of course. She immediately thought she had made a mistake. They weren't mobbing her for milk, but she wasn't sure she wanted any role with the pups other than guardian from the other side of the fence. She didn't stay long.

Early this afternoon they had two human visitors who were much happier to have their attention. 




Della with the puppies.




Della using her much longer legs to get away from pups and exit the scene.



Keeping both ears up is hard work.


This is Pinot attempting to jump over Moscato.
Don't ask me why.

Kilo is great with the puppies.


Moscato on a mission.

Merlot excavating under the steps.


I tried taking a selfie with Kilo, but I looked terrible and he stuck out his tongue.

Riesling with her water bowl.

This is Kilo who has squeezed himself between the wall and the back of the big Dane 
crates in my office. I thought it was strange behavior, but then realized that he's 
laying on top of the floor vent and enjoying the cool air.



Here's a couple of door opening videos, the first I've made with this litter of puppies. In the first they come out one at a time because they weren't at the door when I opened it. In the second video they were waiting when I opened it and all came out together.




1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

They really are precious lil marshmallows! Thank you for loving them and sharing them with us. Kilo looks like he could be a full time papa!