Friday, January 13, 2023

Recent walks

I've been getting out for at least a short walk each day this week with various dogs. Here are a few highlights.

2x2, two dogs, two miles, Della and Paisley

Paisley is doing better around here. She very much wants to fit in and she's trying. She's sharing Max's fluoxetine and I think it has helped her. This evening when Clay came home, she came up to him, let him pet her over the top of her head even, and then tried to climb into his lap for more love and affection. Yes, from Clay. 









3x3, three miles, three dogs, Della, Paisley, and Elvis

It's been a while since I walked three dogs together, but these three are pretty easy and indeed they gave me no problem. We went three miles because I was needing to burn some calories and they didn't object at all. We were pushing the limits of daylight towards the end, however, so I cut the planned route a little short but still got in three full miles.











1x2.5, one dog, two and a half miles, Leo's first walk

He was surprisingly good on a leash! 













1x3, one dog, three miles, Cooper's first walk

It's terrible that I've had Cooper for this long and only got him out for his first walk today. Partly my back is to blame, and he's been such a good baby sitter for Kash and now Leo that I've taken advantage of that. He wasn't great on a leash, but he had a great time and we went three miles.














Good boy, Cooper.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see Cooper I wonder: will he really ever leave? Since he resembles both Theo and
Trooper? And if so, could my house handle a third GSD?
Such a compelling dog.

Anonymous said...

He's so handsome and seems to be such a good boy.