Thursday, January 26, 2023

When the weather permits

I haven't been walking much lately, mostly due to weather and work. Two of these walks were from sometime last week when we had sunshine. It doesn't seem like we've had much of that in a while but it was out briefly this morning and again late afternoon before the sun went down. And it wasn't raining today, that's a big plus.

I'm not sure when this was, but the sun was shining and I must have been feeling good because I took a trio of dogs - Della, Paisley, and Elvis. All three are pretty good walkers.







This is the old house and Pleasant Grove.

This was the next day, I believe. I took Della and Kaiya. 






And then we had what seemed like several days of bad weather and I didn't get out. Today was chilly, windy, and not much sun, but it wasn't raining and that makes it a pretty good day for this time of year. I took Della and Leo.






We had a few minutes of sun at the end of the hike and I got a couple nice pictures of Leo.







No comments: