Monday, June 5, 2023

Busy Monday

Today was just insanely busy work-wise. I didn't start until 9:00 a.m. and that was a mistake because I didn't stop until 10:00 p.m. and still didn't actually finish what I was working on. So I didn't have time for anything other than short walks around the yard with the dogs so everyone could pee. 

Maze's meal times are still a major event around here.
She's eating well now that we've established a routine for it.

The sun was out for a while at least but it was still cool enough 
for some active rottweiler time.

Daisy loves biting at water from the hose.



These two are on the same bed more often than not. 

Happy Maze

Maze drinking from one of the fountains in my gardens.

Here's another fountain, this one is good for bees and bird baths.

This one needs some water plants, which are hard to find around here.
If anyone knows a source for them, please let me know.

This doesn't show very well in a photo, but there's lots of running water.

This is the fountain I added last year.
I'm looking for a new one to add to the gardens this year too.

My lotus flower came back again.

This is the oldest fountain I've got but still one of my favorites.

These two spent several hours out hunting in the pasture after dinner.
I had to hop on the mower and ride out to find them and bring them in.
It was cool enough this evening for Maya to be out for a while.


No comments: