Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Just some pictures

Another busy day of work. Didn't get the dogs out until after 5:00 p.m. when Maddie came over for a run in the pasture. I didn't dare add Della to mix that already had so much pent up energy, so I took her for a two mile hike afterwards. 

I must have had a smudged lens on my cell phone camera, many of my pics are sort of hazy. Sharen graciously sent me quite a few that she took out in the pasture.

Callie/Hallie is finally eating better, at least once a day. Artie is a consummate escape artist, rivaling Maya's abilities back in her younger days. But he's not interested in running off, he just wants to be with her person. Artie and Callie both sleep in the bedroom now at night. 

Tilly and Maddie played best when they both ran.

Callie/Hallie ate her food pretty well this morning for the first time.
This evening, she resumed her fast.



This is Maya having words with Maddie and Tilly about their rowdy play.


Artie is still Maya's shadow.


































1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm in love with Tilly.