Saturday, April 16, 2022

Clearing off the camera

I've collected some pictures over the last few days, none of which are particularly worthy of a blog post, but I need to get them moved off my phone so I might as well publish a few of them in the process.

The folks who met Callie/Hallie on Friday do want to adopt her (Yay!), probably early next week. She ate normally today, with enthusiasm and without vomiting. She's quite well-adjusted here now, a completely different dog than she was a week ago. Berta and Mary came out to visit today and she was very friendly and welcoming, tail out and wagging, an improvement over just the day before. I think she will adjust to her new home pretty quickly. 

Callie really enjoys the pasture time now, but she's very much an "indoor dog."
She is always the first to come back in after I've let everyone out.

Maya loves the pasture time too and has proven herself to be trustworthy now.

Della, with Max in the distance.





I was just sitting on the mower and Tilly climbed up on it to see me.


The warm weather has really accelerated the greening of the woods.

A volunteer dogwood tree just outside our front gate.

Della on our three mile hike on Friday.


Della at Canine Fit Club Saturday afternoon.
She enjoyed it but we were both ready to go home and relax when it was over. 



I can't get any action pictures of Della but here's a TikTok that Green Dogs published that shows some of the stuff we do.



No comments: