Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Portrait of a pretty girl

Gigi and I went to the vet today.  Nothing serious, she had an ear infection and I wanted to discuss her weight (she's eating twice a day now), her ears (the edges are kind of funky), and her skin and coat (we are adding raw food and fish oil now). 

Mostly we sat in the exam room and I took pictures while waiting for the results of the ear cytology.  She's a little tough to photograph by myself because she was insecure and insisted upon being as close to me as possible.  On the plus side, she's not the least bit camera shy and is happy to have me flashing pictures in her face from a close distance.  Here's a few of the results.





























































 























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!