Sunday, October 7, 2012

Rainy day



Here's a pic of Cooper from his new home.
He is such a handsome dog.
Sunday is rainy and much cooler, feels like fall here at last.  I should be cleaning the house.  I used to enjoy that somewhat, but those days are gone.  I seem to remember putting some music on the stereo and turning it up loud while cleaning.  I don't even have a stereo anymore, and apparently the urge to clean went away with it.  More likely it's something else that the computer killed. 

This morning I took Hooch into Charlottesville to his new home.  He's a great dog and I've very happy for him.

Here's a few pics and news from recent placements. 

Cooper with his new sister,
 a small but very bossy female shepherd.

  


This is the second Lady, the younger one,
that I took from the Orange shelter lately.
She moved right away to another foster home.
She went to her first adoption event on Saturday.
She was very scared at first, but better towards the end.
 

Hooch in his new home.  He already has a new
and improved name, Hoover.


Lance, the big rottie, is now
called Dancer.  She says he's goofy,
a big klutz, and a mamma's boy.
 
 
Gigi and Trooper sharing a dog bed in my office.
The sharing was her idea, not his.
 

1 comment:

BudsBuddy said...

Lucky dogs, all! I'm happy for Hank too, I've always been a fan of the mixed breeds myself.