Saturday, December 29, 2012

First snow, almost

Augie is very fast when he wants to be.
He and Lana are both beginning to put on weight.
We had snow for about 90 seconds.  It was pretty while it lasted, huge flakes, falling heavily, but it very quickly reverted to rain.  I watched through the window and ran upstairs to grab my camera, but by that time it was pretty much over.


Toquima and Augie

I found a camera setting that is better for taking pics of dogs in motion and they are nearly always in motion. 



Hercules is happy with a ball in his mouth and it makes him quiet, which makes me happy.
He's tough on the balls, however, so I'll probably be making a trip to Walmart to buy some more.


Hercules is fine with other dogs,
but prefers his ball.
Toquima and Lana really hit it off.
Toquima will play with anyone.


Snow and rain doesn't bother Toquima in the least.  I don't think anything can penetrate that coat.
Lana has a short coat, but she also has enough sense to get in out of the weather.


No comments: