Friday, October 24, 2014

Tag team hiking

I weighed myself at the vet yesterday and the number on the scale was not what I was hoping to see. I've strayed a bit from my eating plan this past week and that may account for it. I don't seem to be able to eat less so I guess I have to exercise more. That's good news for the dogs anyway, and for me too. Today I took the tag team approach.  I stated with Maya and we did about 3.5 miles. I paused the MapMyWalk app and drove her home and brought out Sparky in her place. We did another 3.5 miles at a good Sparky pace. We came home and I did a couple hours of work and then went back out with Groot for three more miles.
Maya and I encountered this black
snake sunning himself on the trail.







Sparky was moving fast today.

































Sparky will always pause to roll in the grass.



























I am Groot.
Groot was good out there today. 




Today's combined route, 10.05 miles

No comments: