Monday, January 11, 2016

I heard the news today, oh boy

I've mentioned before that David Bowie's "ChangesOneBowie" album is the soundtrack to many of my walks.  It's a big incongruous to the peaceful nature setting of my hikes, but it's great music and it sets a good pace.  I feel like I want to say something, but words fail me.  People with artistic talent amaze and impress me.  People who are driven to challenge the status quo impress me even more.  People who devote their talent and their drive to changing the world for the better, in any way, big or small, are the people I respect the most.  I guess all I can say is "thank you."

Max, Maya, and Trooper and I did six miles today.
I'm the only one who listens to the music on our walks, but
they all benefit because it helps keep me moving.








No comments: