Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lola's vet visit

I had Monday off so I scheduled a vet visit for Lola.  I needed a refill on her anti-seizure meds and they needed to see her first.  It all went well.  She was anxious but her reaction was to trust me and stick close to me.  I love that.  The vet noticed her different eyes, of course.  She checked their pressure and said they were just fine.

She rode nicely in the crate and waited in the van when I stopped at Lowe's on the way home to pick up four bales of straw.  Then we stopped off at Erica's house, met her kids, one dog, and one cat.  Again, she just stuck close to me but she soon relaxed and stretched out on the floor next to me.  She's got an adoption pending, and we're going to try for Saturday morning, weather permitting.  If we are snowed in it will have to wait until the following Saturday.  It sounds like a great home and that's exactly what she needs and deserves.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lucky, Lola.