|My bee hive. I think its doing well, but|
what do I know? It's hard to get pictures
while I'm working the hive, but I'll try
the next time I go into it.
- Mowed the ditch along the road
- Sprayed weeds, driveway and fence line
- Picked up/put away stuff outdoors
- Trip to dump, dispose of old A/C unit, trash, grill, and rugs
- Fill van with recycling materials to go to town
- Run dogs in pasture
- To town for Gigi's food
- Fill van with gas
- Drop off recycling, glass, paper, plastic, and cardboard
- Bake pie in new oven
- Evening feed
- Back to town for grocery shopping
- Finish work
Tomorrow I'm putting the canoe in the river, with a clean slate and a clear conscience.
The daylilies are in bloom in the pasture. Here are just a few of them.
|I'll start off with a pic of Hardy because most of|
the rest are of Penelope, mostly because she still
needs to find a home and she's very photogenic,
especially when she runs. And oh, she does run.
|That's Hardy in back on the left, Penelope on the right, Theo in front.|
|Max and some of the daylilies|
|A chocolate chess pie|
|This is my new oven and the start of a kitchen|
remodeling project that I hope will soon get underway.