Monday, July 2, 2018

Snuggle Shepherds

I overdid it working outdoors Friday afternoon and evening, so I was pretty much useless for the rest of the weekend. I spent some time cleaning and watching television in the kitchen on Sunday until Maya came downstairs complaining that I wasn't with her up in the office. She wanted me back upstairs where I belonged. We compromised and I went into the bedroom and laid down on the bed where I was quickly joined by Maya and Trooper.

Maya got up first and laid down next to me. Trooper jumped up onto the bed and proceeded to sprawl across both of us. Maya grumbled a little bit because he was laying partially on top of her. She wouldn't have allowed any other dog to do that, but Trooper and I both knew she wouldn't do anything more than grumble at him. We had a little shepherd snuggle time until Maya decided she wanted a real nap and moved off to a corner of the bed by herself.
























1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

I love these photos!