Monday, July 30, 2018

Pupdates: Recent pics of former fosters

Here are some of the pictures I've received from former fosters. These always make my day. Some are quite recent, some I've been sitting on for a while. Forgive me if I've missed yours, things get lost on my PC, in my email, and in my head these days. Keep them coming.

Otis had a birthday party.
Otis in country.


Tennessee Blue
These two share a color palette. Actually they share everything.
Benny (left - formerly Lenny) and his sister.

















































Havoc, the Malinois, with his
canine companions
Havoc and friends at the lake.


Havoc must be doing well with his
obedience training to get him to sit
still this long for a beautiful pic.





Jackie's smile makes me smile.

Obi loves to play fetch and has made many friends.

Obi with his big sister and cat.




Very cute pair.
Sam makes a fine pillow for his new companion.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love these photos! Jackie was adopted? I missed that news. Good for her!

Anonymous said...

Oh, these pictures made my day and warmed my heart. Thank you for all you did and do for these guys.

Jamie

Byron's Mom said...

Love all these pupdates! So precious!

Risa said...

Havoc is the perfect name for a Malinois. Glad to see everyone so happy and thriving.