Monday, July 23, 2018

Just lots of pictures

I didn't do much this weekend, but I did walk six miles on Saturday and seven on Sunday. I started walking three dogs on some occasions at least, which enables me to get more of them out more often. Multiple two mile walks seems to be the formula for getting through the summer. I can do that distance even when it's unpleasant, then get cooled down, refreshed, and do it again.

Rugger
Trooper

Maya, Trooper, and Rugger, not a bad walking trio.


Maya and Rugger
Trooper


TJ and Rugger aren't best friends at home, but they walked
together nicely (along with Maya).

This is a good one of Trooper.

Rugger

Trooper, Rugger, and Maya

TJ

Theo

Maya, right behind me

Theo

Maya, TJ, and Theo


Hunter (rear) and Indigo (front)


Hunter and Indy back in the van after the hike.

Max and Maya was my final walk on Sunday.
There were storm clouds around but you couldn't say for
sure that they would do anything.

Maya and Max and I started out hoping to
get in two miles Sunday evening.
We didn't get very far away from the van when the storm hit.
I was drenched almost immediately from the wind-driven rain.
We headed back to the van at a face pace that became something
more like a jog as the lightning and thunder started up.
When it became hail, Maya turned and gave me a WTF look.
We ran as fast as I could back to the van. On Monday I found 

out what the van would smell like after two wet dogs were in it
and then the van was closed up tight to sit for a day in the sun.
The smell is not pretty. 




2 comments:

Cynthia Maxwell Curtin said...

Pretty pictures...and I am starting to think Rugger is yours. He thinks so....

Anonymous said...


I was thinking the same thing... :)


Jamie