Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Steamy Tuesday

Maya and Rugger on a picnic table near the
end of our walk. Notice the clouds.
It's not actually so hot outside, but it feels like a sauna, and I never liked saunas. It didn't rain all day so I finally got out for a walk with Maya and Rugger, for a little over two miles. I was taking them back home with the intention of swapping them out for the two Danes when it started to rain. Although the rain wouldn't last too long, it lasted long enough to put me off the idea of second walk so the Danes will have to wait for tomorrow. I did at least get them out for a pasture run.


I think Maya is getting tired of me sticking the
camera in front of her face for a picture.










This is the end of our hike and you can see that the sun is still
shining although there were clouds around.  A few minutes later
the sun was gone and it was raining.
This picture of the two Danes is notable but it's one
of those "you had to be there" things. Hunter and Indy
were out at the front fence. I was back by the dog yard
gate, but I called them and they came running to me.


No comments: