Thursday, December 26, 2019

Recent pics of former fosters, Calendars, etc.

Eva (formerly Summer), isn't she beautiful?
First, I wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to order 25 more copies of the puppy calendar. They will cost about $20 each, plus postage if I have to mail them to you. Let me know if you're interested.
Abita in a Christmas sweater.

These are a few pictures I've received, or stolen, of former foster dogs. My apologies if I missed your dog. I've been saving these for a while but sometimes I slip up and fail to download them from my phone, email, or whatever.

There is nothing that makes me happier than seeing former fosters in new homes, all with greatly improved standards of living.

Priscilla (rear left) is the big sister to former
foster Benny (formerly Lenny).




Duvel, snoozing on the sofa.
Karma, in a color-coordinated scarf.
Mercedes, on an afternoon walk.


Kona (formerly Cookie). This dog has it made.

Benny again, in reindeer antlers.

Reka, the only dog in the household who
cooperated with the holiday photos.

Diamond, still mothering, with a pink stuffed
toy that matches her own pink skin.


The Goddess Athena, the object of much love.

The big brindle guy on the left of the sitting
circle is former foster Otis.

Former fosters Duvel and Chester, in bed.

The black dog is former foster Tank, the
overweight black lab that we had just recently.
Tank looks like he has dropped a lot of weight!
Way to go, Tank!
(Our new foster Dane is also called Tank, but
we are working on a new name for him.)
This is Cooper and he probably goes back the farthest of any
of these dogs shown here today. Cooper is still a sweet boy.

Rocco, formerly Simba, who was rescued from living on the balcony of a high rise apartment
building. He was woefully underdeveloped but he sure made up for it.

No comments: