Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Rescue Round Up, Year in Review

I'm wasn't sure why I had never done a year-end post showing each dog we fostered throughout the year, but I figured it out last night when I sat down and went through each post from 2019 looking for new foster dogs. It was rather tedious but also sort of fun, and even a little surprising when I realized that I had already forgotten a few of them.

I came up with 24 dogs, plus the 12 puppies. Here they are, in alphabetical, not chronological order, because I don't want to go through all the posts again to arrange them in order.

Angel

Cash

Cheese!

Chester

Chloe

Chrome

Cinderella

Coco

Della the Indomitable, Ally of Serena, Mother of the Dozen Danes, Midnight Slayer of Rabbits,
Canine Mother of the Year.

Diamond

Diesel

Disney

Galaxy

Kaiser

Kami

Karma

Lily

Mercedes

Mila

Panic

The 12-pack (left to right): Allagash, Modello, Chimay, Paulaner, Stella, Carlsberg,
Guinness, Peroni, Killian, Sierra, Abilta, and Duvel.

Della and puppies, once again.


Reka

Tank I

Tank II


Zeus


It was a full and eventful year.

No comments: