Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Another beautiful day

Della and Maya and I did 2.5 miles today, venturing onto one of the trails for part of the hike and then returning on the roadway through the park. It was 75 degrees but it felt warmer than that in the direct sun. I was wearing sunglasses and a hat, which I think the girls would have appreciated on that final stretch back to the van in the direct sun. 

Later in the day I took Paisley and Rita over to Green Dogs. Erika wanted to see Paisley's wound, which is almost completely healed now and she was also impressed by an apparent improvement in her temperament. She took some pictures of Rita to get her posted so we can start looking for a home for her. Della came along because she wanted to. She got to see Kevin who seems to be her favorite person in the world. I think I'm more than a little jealous and may have to dislike that guy. But if you know Kevin, you know that's just not possible.

And we got to see Killian. He was happy to see both Della and me. Della was just happy to be seen and loved on.



These are thistles that I diligently dug out from the pasture this summer.






Rita Rottweiler

Paisley


Paisley does a very good "sit" for a treat.

Rita was very sweet and she came home with a rubber squeaky toy.



Della hopped up into the back of Kevin's truck. 

Killian is both taller and wider than his mother now.

He's still a very sweet boy.




No comments: