Monday, September 5, 2022

Olivia's evening at Patch

Clay was working until closing at Patch Monday evening so I decided to drive up there, have a drink, and eat dinner. I took Olivia along. She's very smart, sociable, loves and wants to meet everyone, and is good with whatever dogs might be around. She proved to be all those things again this evening, and is very photogenic to boot.

I took my bag of treats along but she really had no interest in them. Olivia is all about doing something. She wanted to see and do all that was there to be seen and done. I just wanted to have a drink and eat my chicken tenders so she was rather disappointed in me, but she watched and observed everything around her. She got to meet several people and a couple of dogs too. She is extremely outgoing and sociable. Any dog in public needs to be kept on a leash, and Olivia especially because she extremely fast and can be gone in the blink of an eye.














No comments: