Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Paisley and Della

Yes, there's a lot of sameness to my posts lately. I couldn't blame anyone for getting bored with them, but that's all I've got going on. I'm lucky to get a walk in on most days and when I do, it's as much for the dogs as it is for me. 

All the dogs I've got now really like to get out and go. I used to take Maya more than anyone, but she doesn't need it as often now and she's usually quite content to stay home, although she definitely prefers that I stay with her. Maya tells me when she wants to go and I take her when she does. The one who always wants and needs to go now is Della. So my walks are often Della plus one, and today the plus one was Paisley. 











I'm not fond of thistles, but the bees like them.


Goldenrod, I presume. 


Just under 2.5 miles this morning.

This is the guest room where I've been staying in an effort to avoid picking up Covid from Clay. The little foster dog, Elvis, has been sleeping on the pillow right next to my head, and Della has been taking up the other side of the bed. I think she's concerned that he's getting a little too close to me so yesterday she took up this position in bed. I'm not sure if it was intended as a statement to Elvis, me, or to both of us.


No comments: