Thursday, March 5, 2015

First snow, last snow (we hope)

I shoveled the board walk for him but he didn't
stay on it very long.





























I guess this wasn't really the puppy's first snow, but it's the first one since we've had Felix that we let him out to run around in. He enjoyed it, but then, he enjoys everything. He's a puppy.

He's doing really well with the house training. He eats three times a day, poops three times a day right afterwards, and he's good as long as I get him outside regularly.

He's great in the crate at night, although he's beginning to think he'd rather be in the bedroom. Fortunately, he falls asleep pretty quickly and forgets about it.







I also took Max, Daisy, Barkley, and Ochie out to the pasture for a good romp in the snow as well. We got about 6" of the new stuff, I guess, just when the last of the old was finally about gone. I hope this one doesn't stick around for long and really hope that it's the last one of the season. I'm not anxious to start mowing grass, but I do want to get back to more miles on the trails. 

Max and Daisy (front)
Daisy (front) then Ochie, Barkley (back left)
and Max (back right)


Barkley is always chasing Ochie,
that's just what they do.
Max, Ochie, Barkley


Daisy has trimmed down, looks good.
Mad Max, with stick


Daisy
Daisy on the move


Max (with stick), Barkley, Ochie and Daisy sniffing the snow.


No comments: