Saturday, August 29, 2015

Out and about

I love this three-headed shepherd look.
Three noses, six ears, one shared brain.
Scanning the forest.
Nothing new or exciting, just a couple more days of work and walks.

Trooper, Maya, and Theo, from our first walk on Friday.


The second walk on Friday was the three girls,
Gigi, Summer, and Maya.
Back in the van, ready to head for home. Gigi ran upstairs
immediately and jumped on the bed, before I even got the
leash and collar off of her. 


I spent most of the day on Saturday working around
the yard, so I didn't get out until after 6:00 p.m.
I took Theo, Maya, and Max, and we did 6 miles,
finishing just about 8:00 p.m. when it was getting dark.



Our water crossings are getting really low.
We need some rain.



These three have the strength and stamina for long walks,
and they would go faster if I could keep up.

No comments: