Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Chico's vet day

Chico got neutered today. Better late than never, but this dude should have been done six months ago. Chico's energy made an impression at the vet's office. He got an extra dose of trazadone before the surgery and they sent me home with some to help keep him quiet over the next few days. This boy's energy level is through the roof and his self control is sub-zero.

I didn't have time for a hike today but I did take seven dogs out to the pasture to run: Modean, Rorschach, Della, Maya, Max, Paisley, and Elvis. Elvis was busy hunting, I'm not sure he got in any of the pictures.

Chico after surgery. 

Max

Maya

Rorschach

Paisley and MoDean

A nice headshot of MoDean


Maya and Max



I was glad Max wanted to come out with us and he covered a lot of ground.
He ate this morning but not this evening, though I'll try it again later.






Della is leading, then Rorschach, Max, Paisley, and MoDean.


This has had it's been bloom ever this year.

I walked a half mile with the dogs.

Then I jumped on the mower and rode around most of the trail system while they ran.
I was happy to see that my trails now show up on the satellite image of our property.








No comments: