Sunday, March 5, 2023

Simply Sunday

I don't know when we had a better Sunday. I worked for a little while early in the morning and then took Chico out for a hike at Pleasant Grove. It was glorious weather, cool and sunny, we made the most of it and went over five miles. 





5.16 miles

I think the daffodils along the front of the property are the best they've ever been this year.
Every year since we've been here I've been wanting to order a few hundred bulbs
and plant them in the front yard in the fall. Maybe this year.

After the hike with Chico I took MoDean and Rorschach out to the pasture for a run. They had a great time. Tomorrow I'll introduce them to some or all of the other dogs.

MoDean has a very long tail. 
All the merle pups from that litter got very dark as they got older,
but you can still see the merle markings in the bright sun.


Rorschach (RoRo) had a great time out there.)





Clay and I went brewery hopping in the afternoon (Southern Revere, Licking Hole, and Fine Creek). 

We met this good looking mutt at Licking Hole Creek Craft Brewery.

We got back home just about the time it was getting dark. 

My seniors.
Maya and Max keeping me company in the kitchen.
Max is still loving his new food.



No comments: