Saturday, April 7, 2012

Play day

Jake, smiling today, no longer worried.
Hank and Jake are both settling in.  Jake is much more relaxed and playful today, and he even gave me kisses.  He has learned how to do the stairs in our house and he was fine being crated last night. 

Jake, Hank, Trooper
Jake (on top), and Hank
Hank is fine being crated as well, but as the former owner had told me, he is very protective of his crate.  I put a piece of plywood between his crate and Dixie's last night and covered his with a blanket so he felt secure. 

Hank, Jake, and Trooper were together in the dog yard for much of the afternoon.  Nero and Dixie had pasture romping time, enough to work off their energy. 

Hank and Jake
Hank and Jake
I'm glad that Trooper is good with the fosters.  He's the youngest of ours and the most playful, so he enjoys mixing it up with the younger fosters. 

2 comments:

Living the life in The Little City said...

I love Hank's looks. What a cutie.

GSD Cruiser said...

I'm so glad Jake is playing, Brent you really have the right touch.