Saturday, April 7, 2012

Some good news email

I love getting pics of former fosters, of course.  Here's a couple from this week.

This is Hobby, now called Hurley. He usually has a toy in his mouth. His coat looks great and he seems very happy, which makes me very happy.



 


The picture below is Abby and her sisters, Maggie and Callie.  After the group pic are two of Abby getting a professional in-home massage, part of her prize package from the PAWS Hall of Fame.  Abby is a most awesome therapy dog. 

Left to right, Abby, Maggie, and Callie, the real Golden Girls.



I've got to say, I've never had a massage, much less one done in my own home for free. 
























Tomorrow is a VGSR adoption event in Gainesville.  I'm taking Hank, Nero, and Dixie, and probably bringing back this new guy, Shane, unless someone else offers to take him in or he gets adopted.  Augie's adopters are coming for him late Sunday afternoon. 

No comments: