Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The inbox

I'm slowly plowing my way through my email inbox.  It started to back up the week before we went away because I didn't have time to respond.  Stuff continued to pile up the week we were gone even though I looked at email daily from New Orleans. 

Although most all my mail is dog-related in one way or another, the first things I deal with are dogs in need.  Here's some of what is in my inbox this morning. 

This is Jake.  I don't remember the details,
but he's coming here Friday or Saturday.
Adorable boxer boy in a shelter east of Richmond.
I've written to inquire if he's still in need of rescue.
He could take Augie's place after his adoption.
x


























Bear, a smallish rottie mix, probably coming tomorrow.
What a face!
Hank, shepherd mix, probably soon.
I need to meet him first.
x

































This is Maxi.  I haven't agreed to take her but want to help place her.
She's living with a trainer now.  Good dog, but needs an experienced rottie owner.

x

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's quite the line up Brent! I am overwhelmed by just this small summary of your inbox. All are definitely cuties though!

Anonymous said...

All these critters are precious! I am so thankful for the work you do!!!

BudsBuddy said...

Maxi is very pretty, I like her shorter muzzle. Living with a trainer should be a plus for her, I hope she finds a forever home soon.