Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Declan goes home

Declan went to his new home this evening. It was dark and I didn't get any pictures, but here's a "best of Declan" selection from recent posts.

I can't say I was sorry to see him go. I hate myself for saying that, but some dogs just drive you crazy. I don't think I've ever known a more friendly dog than Declan, but there's such a thing as too much friendliness. Many of these pictures show Declan running toward me because that's what he was always doing. But he was over 175 pounds of friendliness running at me and wanting body contact as much as possible. I grew weary of so much love.

Anyway, he's gone to a great home and with some training and better manners I'm sure he will be a wonderful dog. 











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Trails, Declan. May you thrive in your furever home.